There are about 55 million people only in America who are experiencing the pain and debilitating effects of troublesome joint problem known as arthritis. The causative factors for many types of arthritis stays unknown, but common symptoms of the arthritic condition include pains, joints’ stiffness, and restricted mobility of joints those are linked with damage to cartilage, joints and other inflammatory conditions. The most common type of arthritis is medically known as osteoarthritis that is often linked with osteoporosis.
In modern science, the most commonly used drugs to cure arthritis fall in a class of pharmacy known as NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) commonly known as painkillers like ibuprofin and aspirin. Nevertheless, many people now seek alternatives to these standard drug therapies for arthritis.
As the luck would have it, modern nutritional technology that includes massage therapy, ayurvedic therapy, Chinese medications etc provide ways to assist with chondro protection (saving of cartilage in joint) and to reduce inflammation by using several botanical or herbal remedies. That is why, in today’s world, arthritis pain relief using herbal remedies is quite common.
Apart from natural herbal supplements such as Arthcare, there are many homemade arthritis pain relievers using natural treatments. Some of them are listed below:-
• Two tsp of lemon juice and one tsp of honey is to be mixed in a cup of lukewarm water and consumed. This is good for curing arthritis. It can be taken twice a day for effective results.
• One can also bake one or two egg plants and then mash and fry in about two tbsp of castor oil. Take this mixture and spice it up with some natural spices such as cumin, coriander leaves, turmeric, garlic pods and rocksalt while frying. This is taken once in a day for two to three months to get relief from arthritic condition.
• One of the proven arthritis pain relief using herbal treatments is taking ½ tsp of turmeric powder with lukewarm water. This helps curing arthritis. This is to be taken twice a day.
• Local application of natural herbal supplement such as Arthcare Oil help relieving stiffness and inflammation providing free movements in the joint.
• Take a raw clove of garlic on a daily basis is said to be beneficial. The clove can be fried in little ghee (pure butter oil) or little castor oil. One can consume this once in a day for a couple of months.