Fill your water bottle. Sip water or fruit juice to prevent dehydration and is one of the Best cure for hangovers. Resist any temptation to treat your hangover with more alcohol.
It’ll only make you feel worse. Be careful with caffeinated beverages, too. Caffeine acts as a diuretic, which may increase dehydration. Additionally, caffeinated beverages may make you think you’re alert when you’re really not.
Have a snack. Bland foods, such as toast and crackers, may boost your blood sugar and settle your stomach and is one of the Best cure for hangovers. Bouillon soup can help replace lost salt and potassium. Foods and drinks that contain fructose, such as honey or fruit juice, may help your body burn the alcohol faster.
Take a pain reliever. An over-the-counter pain reliever may ease your headache and is one of the Best cure for hangovers. But there are a few caveats. Aspirin can irritate your stomach. And if you sometimes drink alcohol to excess, acetaminophen (Tylenol, others) can cause severe liver damage.
Here are tips on preventing a hangover:
· Drink slowly and on a full stomach. Keep in mind that if you are a small person, the effects of alcohol consumption are greater on you than the same amount of alcohol on a larger person and is one of the Best cure for hangovers.
· Drink only in moderation. The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism recommends that women have no more than 1 drink per day and men no more than 2 drinks per day. One drink is defined as a 12-ounce bottle of beer, a 4-ounce glass of wine, or a 1 1/2-ounce shot of liquor.
· Drink a glass of water in between drinks containing alcohol. This will help you drink less alcohol, and will also decrease the dehydration associated with drinking alcohol.
· Of course, hangovers can be prevented altogether if you avoid alcohol completely.
Some other best cure for hangovers
· Consume foods and drinks that contain fructose (such as fruit juice or honey). There is some evidence that fructose will help your body burn the alcohol faster — that is, get the alcohol out of your body faster and is one of the Best cure for hangovers.
· Eat well, if possible. Bouillon soup is good for replacing salt and potassium depleted by drinking alcohol and is one of the Best cure for hangovers.
· Most hangovers are gone within 24 hours. Rest is recommended and is one of the Best cure for hangovers. Remember, even if you feel good the morning after heavy drinking, your ability to perform at your best will be diminished due to the residual effects of alcohol.
The herb is commonly known as stonebreaker because of its strong roots that are capable to cure biliary diseases. It is beneficial in cough, asthma, urinary diseases, jaundice, malaria and enlargement of liver and spleen
Some of the prime indications for Bhumyamlaki include –
* The best hepatic supportive drug
* Biliary diseases
Livup Liver Disorder Supplement works
• As an excellent liver tonic.
• As a liver care in chronic and occasional drinkers suffering with liver cirrhosis.
• Stimulates and increases the functional efficiency of liver, increases serum albumin.
• Useful in infective hepatitis.
• Helpful in enlarged or fatty liver.
• Other Liver Disorders.