Acne is a skin condition that causes spots. Most people affected by acne are aged between 12 and 25. However, men and women in their 30s and 40s can also suffer. There are many treatments available to help deal with the condition.
There are too many products as cure for acne on the market to count, and the majority of them simply do not work. However, there are some that do work quite well. The problem is that many people who suffer from acne will spend quite a bit of time and money trying to find the best acne treatments. Teenagers often outgrow acne before they find a treatment that works.
If you really want the tips on Cure for Acne, then follow the points given below:
• Apply a honey mask to your face once or twice a week
• Wash twice a day with acne soap
• Keep your hair off your face
• Take a potent multi-vitamin
• Include chromium in your diet.
• Eat carrots for beta-carotene (Vitamin A)
• Avoid wearing makeup.
• Drink 8 glasses of water.
• Do not pick or squeeze your blackheads and pimples
• Wash your pillow case every other day
• Eat foods rich in zinc.
Topical application for Cure for Acne:
There are several topical Cure for Acne you may be prescribed including those listed below:
1. Azelaic acid (Skinoren) is an alternative to benzoyl peroxide and may not make your skin as sore as benzoyl peroxide
2. Topical retinoids (eg Adapalene) are medicines based on vitamin A those are rubbed into the skin once or twice a day. They work by encouraging the outer layer of skin to flake off
3. A topical antibiotic lotion applied to the skin can be used to control the P. acnes bacteria (eg Dalacin T). Treatment needs to continue for at least six months. Preparations that combine an antibiotic with other acne medication are available (eg Benzamycin which combines an antibiotic with benzoyl peroxide)
The antibacterial, antifungal & blood purifying properties of Neem are useful in skin disorders and keeps the skin healthy
1. Useful as a tonic and astringent that promotes wound healing
2. Has detoxifying benefits that help maintain healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary systems
3. Extract possesses anti-diabetic, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties
Haemafine syrup is herbal remedy for all types of skin diseases through blood purification.
* All acute and chronic skin diseases
* Blood purification