Genital warts are mainly transmitted through sexual contact. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted condition caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV).
Genital warts can be flat with stalks, or cauliflower-like, and are most often seen on the genitals or the area around the rectum. Whatever the case, cure for genital warts is important.
HPV can be divided into several sub-categories. Some types are more resistant to treatment than others, and some are associated with the early stages of cancer in the genitals. Genital warts are a very common viral sexually transmitted disease. The disease usually hits young people in their 20s.
How do you get genital warts?
Genital warts are mainly spread through sexual contact.
In rare cases both adults and children are infected indirectly, for instance through the use of an infected towel. Babies can also be infected during delivery.
Cure for genital warts
Cure for genital warts can be through applications those can be applied directly to your skin include:
· Imiquimod (Aldara). This cream appears to boost your immune system ability to fight genital warts. Avoid sexual contact while the cream is on your skin. It may weaken condoms and diaphragms and may irritate your partner’s skin.
· Podofilox (Condylox). Podofilox is good cure for genital warts that works by destroying genital wart tissue. Your doctor may want to administer the first application, and will recommend precautionary steps to prevent the medication from irritating surrounding skin. Never apply podofilox internally. Additionally, this medication isn’t recommended for use during pregnancy.
· Trichloroacetic acid, or TCA. This chemical treatment burns off genital warts and hence could be an effective cure for genital warts. TCA must always be applied by a doctor.
Don’t try to treat genital warts with over-the-counter medications. These medications aren’t intended for use in the moist tissues of the genital area. Using over-the-counter medications for this purpose can cause even more pain and irritation.
Surgery as cure for genital warts
Surgery may be necessary to remove larger warts, warts that don’t respond to medications, or — if you’re pregnant — warts that your baby may be exposed to during delivery. Surgical options include:
· Freezing with liquid nitrogen (cryotherapy). Freezing works by causing a blister to form around your wart. As your skin heals, the lesions slough off, allowing new skin to appear. You may need repeated cryotherapy treatments as cure for genital warts.
· Electro-cautery. This procedure uses an electrical current to burn off warts and hence is effective cure for genital warts.
· Surgical excision. Your doctor may use special tools to cut off warts. You’ll need local anesthesia for this treatment.
· Laser treatments. This approach, which uses an intense beam of light, can be expensive and is usually reserved for very extensive and tough-to-treat warts though is considered as very effective cure for genital warts.
Our Range of Products for Men:
The herb has been in use treating various health ailments such as –
– Urinary Genital Support
– Energy and stamina
– Libido and sexual behavior enhancer
– Longer orgasms and climaxes
Safed Musali is used for following indications
– To increase Sperm count
– Male sexual health problems
– Low libido
– It enhances sexual power