# Gout is often related to an inherited abnormality in the body to process uric acid. Uric acid levels can become elevated by eating a lot of purine-rich foods such as meats, by the overproduction of uric acid by the body, or if the kidneys do not eliminate excess uric acid.
# Cure for gout includes terminating acute gout attacks, rapid and safe relief of pain and inflammation, preventing future attacks, and avoiding complications (formation of tophi, kidney stones, and joint destruction).
# Though Cure for gout is most often treated successfully and without complications, it becomes more of a challenge if other conditions exist along with gout or if there is poor patient compliance to recommended lifestyle changes or a medication regimen.
# Dietary alterations are recommended as Cure for gout, such as avoiding a purine-rich diet. Other preventive measures include maintaining adequate fluid intake, weight reduction, reduction in alcohol consumption, and medications to reduce hyperuricemia.
Other ways as cure for gout
· Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NSAIDs may control inflammation and pain and hence can be a cure for gout. NSAIDs include over-the-counter options such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others) and naproxen (Aleve, others), as well as more powerful prescription NSAIDs. NSAIDs carry risks of stomach pain, bleeding and ulcers.
· Colchicine. Colchicine controls gout effectively, but may cause uncomfortable side effects, such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. If you’re unable to take NSAIDs, your doctor may recommend colchicines, which is another cure for gout.
· Steroids. Steroid medications, such as the drug predispose is cure for gout that can control gout inflammation and pain. Steroids may be administered in pill form, or they can be injected into your joint. Side effects of steroids may include thinning bones, poor wound healing and a decreased ability to fight infection. Steroids may be reserved for people who can’t take either NSAIDs or colchicine.
Arthcare capsule is very useful in below mentioned conditions –
* Relieving arthritis and arthritic pain.
* Increases mobility instantly in muscles and joints
* Possesses anti-inflammatory action that can reduce the swelling and pain simultaneously
* Keeps you free from moderate to severe pain with regular use
* Nourishes Joint Cartilage
Arthcare is an anti-inflammatory herbal oil, which not only helps relieving pain but also strengthens the bone tissues. Arthcare oil also beefs up the skeletal and the neuromuscular systems, giving comfortable movements of joints and muscles with no crackling sounds. It is helpful in:
– Rheumatoid Arthritis
– Shoulder Pain
– Sports Injuries