Hemorrhoids are normal anatomic features of the human anal canal, forming pads that bulge into the lumen. The anorectal area has a mucosal lining, a framework composed of blood vessels,
smooth muscle and supporting tissues, as well as an anchoring connective tissue system that secures the hemorrhoidal tissues to the internal sphincters. This hemorrhoidal system is reported to cushion the anal canal during defecation
Hemorrhoids that respond to self-treatment are usually mild and self-limiting and should heal without medication. There are numerous cure for hemorrhoids i.e. non-pharmacological ways to manage hemorrhoids. All patients are encouraged to sit in warm water or sitz baths for 15 minutes, three to four times a day, and to cleanse the anorectal area with mild, unscented soap and water after bowel movements to decrease symptoms. Serious cases of hemorrhoids (third and fourth degree) may require hemorrhoidectomy, rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, infrared photocoagulation, cryotherapy, bipolar diathermy or laser therapy.
Following are the herbs used in order to obtain Cure for hemorrhoids:
· Lupinus Albus – The essential oil extract from Lupin (Alpha-Lupaline) has been shown to be 10,000 more potent than vitamin E, 5000 times more potent than vitamin C. This is used to support the activity of skin repair enzyme to aid in skin healing and recovery.
· Vateria Indica – A bitter resin from the piney tree which is traditionally used in ayurvedic prescriptions as Cure for hemorrhoids in India for centuries to heal hemorrhoids. It helps exerts anti inflammatory action and hasten up healing.
· Mentha Piperita – Also known as peppermint is also a great Cure for hemorrhoids. This is a herb with downy leaves and small purple or white flowers that yields a pungent oil used as a flavoring. Use for hemorrhoids pain relief and to reduce itching.
· Aloe Vera – Contains gibberlin and polysaccharides, which effectively decrease inflammation and promote healing.
Following are the different mode of treatment in order to get Cure for Piles or hemorrhoids:
• Warm tub or sitz baths several times a day in plain, warm water for about 10 minutes
• Ice packs to help reduce swelling
• Application of petroleum jelly, cortisone creams, hemorrhoidal cream (such as Preparation-H) or suppositories to the affected area
• wearing cotton underwear and loose clothing
• cleaning the anus after each bowel movement by patting gently with moist toilet paper or moistened pads
• taking acetaminophen or aspirin
Browse our Range of Products for Men:
The herb has been in use treating various health ailments such as –
– Urinary Genital Support
– Energy and stamina
– Libido and sexual behavior enhancer
– Longer orgasms and climaxes
Safed Musali is used for following indications
– To increase Sperm count
– Male sexual health problems
– Low libido
– It enhances sexual power