Cure for Hemorrhoids
July 2, 2008
Japanese pagoda tree extract is one of the best herbal supplements for naturally treating hemorrhoids.
Clinical studies have found that this herbal extract successfully eliminated the hemorrhoids symptoms with an amazing 94% success rate.
The purified herbal extracts of Japanese pagoda tree have been shown to help normalize the permeability of veins and capillaries, strengthen vein walls, and provide the necessary nutrients to maintain optimal vein health. This is Cure for hemorrhoids
Horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum)
With its long history of use in the treatment of various circulation and vein conditions, Horse chestnut is an essential ingredient in the treatment of the symptoms for hemorrhoids. Studies have shown that this extract has the ability to support vascular circulation, as well as strengthen connective tissues and vein tone hence, is a Cure for hemorrhoids.
Butcher’s broom (Ruscus aculeatus)
Butcher’s broom has been used for many decades as a trusted herb for hemorrhoids. It acts as a natural vasoconstrictor with anti-inflammatory properties. Butcher’s broom also has the unique ability to strengthen and tone veins.
Cure for hemorrhoids or piles cures is initially aimed at relieving symptoms. Measures to reduce symptoms include:
* Warm tub or sitz baths several times a day in plain, warm water for about 10 minutes
* Ice packs to help reduce swelling
* Application of petroleum jelly, cortisone creams, hemorrhoid cream (such as Preparation-H) or suppositories to the affected area
* Wearing cotton underwear and loose clothing
* Cleaning the anus after each bowel movement by patting gently with moist toilet paper or moistened pads
* Taking acetaminophen or aspirin
For hemorrhoids that don’t respond to self-care measures, there are some other techniques to alleviate the hemorrhoids:
Browse our Range of Products
Garlic is used as a carminative, aphrodisiac, expectorant, and stimulant. It possesses anti-inflammatory, antiarthritic, hypolipidemic, anticoagulant, hypoproteinemic, hypocholesteremic, antibacterial, antifungal, antihypertensive and hypoglycemic action. It increases prothrombin time and fibrinolytic action.
Garlic or Allium Sativum is a nerve stimulant and revigorating tonic that has been known for its value in cases of sexual weakness.
Tinospora is a perfect health tonic as human studies established on Guduchi’s immune-boosting property showed it to be linked to enhance the function of protective cells present in the body known as macrophages.
* Immunity booster. The herb builds up immunity to remain unaffected by infections that we face daily.
* Fever and common colds