Most people will experience back pain during their lifetime. Some patients fear the worst, especially when pain is severe. Although back pain can be caused by fracture, disc disorder, or tumor, the most common cause is sprain or strain.
If you want to know about Cure for lower back pain, keep following points in mind:
• Apply ice for 15 to 20 minutes, 3 to 4 times a day or as often as once every hour. You can use an ice pack or a bag of frozen vegetables wrapped in a thin towel. After 2 to 3 days of ice, switch to heat for 15 or 20 minutes every 2 or 3 hours. You can take a hot shower or use a heating pad or hot water bottle. You may also want to try switching between heat and cold.
• Take pain medicine if needed, such as acetaminophen (Tylenol) or medicines that reduce pain, swelling, and irritation, including ibuprofen (such as Advil or Motrin) or naproxen (such as Aleve or Naprosyn). These medicines usually work best if you take them on a regular schedule instead of waiting until the pain is severe.
• For the first day or two, rest in a comfortable position. Try lying on your side with a pillow between your knees. Or lie on your back on the floor with a pillow under your knees. Do not stay in one position for too long, though. Every 2 or 3 hours, take a short walk (about 10 to 20 minutes), then find a comfortable position to rest again.
• As soon as possible, get back to your normal activities. Movement helps your muscles stay strong. Staying in bed for more than 1 or 2 days can actually make your problem worse.
Some other ways as a cure for lower back pain
1. Lie down and rest for both mild and severe pain. Lying down on the floor takes pressure off back and provides relief from back pain. Lie on the floor with your hips and knees bent and your heels on the seat of a chair is a cure for lower back pain.
2. Take aspirin, ibuprofen or naproxen pills to prevent inflammation and to reduce pain.
3. Avoid strenuous tasks for a few days in case of minor pain or soreness in the back this works as cure for lower back pain.
4. For soreness in specific area of the lower back, use hot compresses, a hot bath or shower to increase blood flow and relieve pain. Even ice packed in a towel can block the pain temporarily.
5. Bed rest should be taken only as advised by the doctor. Overdoing it can weaken muscles and can lead to further back injury as this is an effective cure for lower back pain
Arthcare capsule is very useful in below mentioned conditions –
* Relieving Back pain.
* Increases mobility instantly in muscles and joints
* Possesses anti-inflammatory action that can reduce the swelling and pain simultaneously
* Keeps you free from moderate to severe pain with regular use
* Nourishes Joint Cartilage
Arthcare is an anti-inflammatory herbal oil, which not only helps relieving pain but also strengthens the bone tissues. Arthcare oil also beefs up the skeletal and the neuromuscular systems, giving comfortable movements of joints and muscles with no crackling sounds. It is helpful in:
– Rheumatoid Arthritis
– Shoulder Pain
– Back Pain