Warts are infections caused by viruses that are present everywhere, making them among the most common of all childhood skin conditions. The culprit will be one of more than 70 types of human papillomaviruses (HPV).
They are contagious, and they are spread when the virus touches a part of the skin where the outer protective layer is broken, either by minor trauma or by moisture and hence require Cure for warts. This happens most commonly on the fingers, elbows, knees, and the bottoms of the feet. Warts on the bottom of the feet are called plantar warts – named for the plantar surface (sole) of the foot.
Some people get warts more easily than other people. Warts are more common in children than in adults, partly because of their less mature immune systems and partly because they spend more time in wet-floored locker rooms and in active, close play. Wearing something on the feet in locker rooms and at the pool can prevent many plantar warts. But in any ways, one requires Cure for warts
Some of the ways as a Cure for warts
· Freezing (cryotherapy, or liquid nitrogen therapy). Your doctor may use liquid nitrogen to destroy your wart by freezing it as a Cure for warts. This treatment isn’t too painful, and is often effective, although you may need repeated treatments. Freezing works by causing a blister to form under and around your wart. Then, the dead tissue sloughs off within a week or so.
· Cantharidin. Your doctor may use cantharidin — a substance extracted from the blister beetle — on your warts. Typically, the extract is mixed with other chemicals, painted onto the skin and covered with a bandage. The application is painless, but the resulting skin blister can be uncomfortable. However, the blister has an important purpose. It lifts the wart off your skin, so your doctor can remove the dead part of the wart as a part of Cure for warts.
· Minor surgery. This involves cutting away the wart tissue or destroying it by using an electric needle in a process called electrodessication and curettage. However, the injection of anesthetic given before this surgery can be painful, and the surgery may leave a scar. For these reasons, surgery is usually reserved for warts that haven’t responded to other therapies.
· Laser surgery. Laser surgery can be expensive, and it may leave a scar. It’s usually reserved for tough-to-treat warts as it is considered to be a surefire for Cure for warts.
Acacia is considered as valuable herb for treating various skin allergies. It regulates the histamine secretion and helps building immunity to fight against various allergens.
Some benefits are mentioned below –
* Any skin problem especially skin allergies
* As a blood purifier (hematological disorders)
It is considered to be very valuable in treating enlarged liver, spleen, and dropsy. In Ayurvedic texts, the herb is also mentioned to have fair complexion of the skin.
The herb has many uses to treat various health ailments but some of the indications are preferred for the herb as Eclipta shows excellent results treating those conditions –
* The best hair and skin care herb
* Hepatic and Splenic diseases