Acne is a skin condition that causes spots. Most people affected by acne are aged between 12 and 25. However, men and women in their 30s and 40s can also suffer.
There are many treatments available to help deal with the condition.
· Oral antibiotics (tablets), such as tetracycline, can be prescribed for inflammatory acne and is one of the cures for acne. They should be taken daily for around three months, although it might take four to six months for the benefits to be seen. The success of this treatment can be limited because the strains of bacteria are often resistant to the common antibiotics. Antibiotics do not prevent pores from becoming blocked so treatment to prevent blackheads, such as benzoyl peroxide, is often also prescribed at the same time
· Some types of oral contraceptive tablets help women who have acne. A combination of the usual pill hormone called ethinylestradiol with cyproterone acetate (eg Dianette) suppresses male hormone activity so is often used in women with acne as it is one of the cures for acne
· isotretinoin (eg Roaccutane) is a medicine known as an oral retinoid, which also exists in a topical form (see above). Isotretinoin works by drying up oily secretions. It tends to be prescribed to people with severe forms of acne that have proved resistant to other treatments. They’re a number of serious side effects of this drug, such as liver disorders and depression. You should not take isotretinoin if you are pregnant, as it is very dangerous to an unborn baby. For safety reasons, isotretinoin is only prescribed under the supervision of dermatology specialists as one of the cures for acne
Other cures for acne
1. Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes, then wash it is one of the cures for acne.
2. Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary to reduce the acne.
3. One of the useful home remedies for acne is to apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball, leave for half an hour and wash. Repeat for 15-20 days – it is one of the cures for acne.
4. Rub the acne with garlic cloves several times a day.
5. Natural remedy for acne with avocado: Wash face with avocado paste mixed with water.
6. Take1 tablespoon of brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of white sugar wet a little and rub face.
7. For acne scars: Mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream ( 0% fat for oily face), 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of grind oatmeal and 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Apply on face, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
8. Blend 1 peeled apple with 1 tablespoon of honey, half a cucumber and 1 tablespoon of yogurt (use a blender). Apply on face, leave for 20 minutes and wash off with warm water – it is one of the cures for acne.
9. For buttocks zits: Smear some salty water and tan the area.
10. Apply some toothpaste on the acne. Do NOT apply on skin because it will make it dry, only on the acne spots.
11. Whip the egg white and put on face acne until it drys and then wash with cool water Apply Sandal Wood and Neem powder mixed with Rose water before bed and clean it off in the morning – it is one of the cures for acne.
The antibacterial, antifungal & blood purifying properties of Neem are useful in skin disorders and keeps the skin healthy
1. Useful as a tonic and astringent that promotes wound healing
2. Has detoxifying benefits that help maintain healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary systems
3. Extract possesses anti-diabetic, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties
Haemafine syrup is herbal remedy for all types of skin diseases through blood purification.
* All acute and chronic skin diseases
* Blood purification