Coffee, tea and ingesting antacids, should be avoided because they decrease iron absorption as a part of Cures for anemia. Sources rich in iron are lean beef, lean pork, skinned poultry, shellfish, fish, liver, organ meats,
egg yolks, pinto, kidney, lima, navy, chick peas, black-eyed peas, lentils, split peas, green peas, spinach, kale, collards, beet greens, chard, broccoli, raisins, prunes, figs, dates, dried peaches, dried apricots, nuts, peanut butter, whole grain breads.
· Licavoli says that when you use a cast-iron skillet instead of Teflon coated or aluminum one, you increase the iron content of foods, particularly when you cook acidic foods like tomato sauce.
· An effective Cures for anemia is – Take 1 Cup beetroot juice, 1 cup of apple juice, mixed with either sugar or honey once a day.
· To help prevent iron-deficiency anemia in infants, all doctors should recommend breastfeeding, according to Los Angeles pediatrician Paul M. Fleiss, M.D., a pediatrician, lecturer at the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Public Health and assistant clinical professor of pediatrics at the University of Southern California School of Medicine. ”Breast milk supplies almost all the nutrients your baby needs,” he says.
· Take a ripe banana with 1 tbsp of honey 2 times a day for Cures for anemia. One of the useful home remedies for anemia.
· Our body absorbs iron from meats easier than fruits and vegetables. To increase the absorption of iron from fruits and vegetables, eat them with a good source of vitamin C.
· Soak 10 currants overnight. Remove seeds and take it for 3-4 weeks in the morning this is very effective Cures for anemia.
· A mixture of apple and tomato juice also helps to fight against the anemia.
· Eating a lot of salad also helps to prevent anemia.
· Honey is very good for an anemic person because it helps increase the hemoglobin in the blood. It is rich in iron, copper and manganese.
· Intake of vitamin C is very important for the absorption of iron. It is recommended to take two any citrus fruits daily as Cures for anemia. Buy Vitamin C Supplements here
· Beets are very important in the cure of anemia. Its juice contains potassium, phosphorus, calcium, sulphur, iodine, iron, copper, carbohydrates, protein, fat, and vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and P.
· A cold-water bath is an easy method as Cures for anemia. Two baths are recommended daily. Sunbaths are also beneficial as sunlight stimulates the production of red cells.
Other cures for anemia
· Anemia natural treatment: blanch parsley leaves and drink as cures for anemia.
· Blanch Nettle leaves and drink 3-4 cups daily.
· Eat a lot of dates are cures for anemia
· Eat a lot of leafy greens: lettuce, spinach and more.
· Avoid caffeine as a part of cures for anemia
· Home remedy for anemia with iron: eat lots of iron products like liver, beets, heart, tongue, oysters.
Wheat Grass Pills is a is a phytonutrient, multi vitamin formula that nutritionally aids the detoxification process by cleaning and oxygenating the blood.
* Increase of hemoglobin production;
* Rebuilding of the blood stream;
* Purifying the blood;
* Improving the body’s ability to heal wounds;
Amla is also known as Indian Gooseberry. It has one of the richest concentrations of natural Vitamin C of any edible plants on this planet.
– Powerful skin and hair rejuvenator
– Restores stomach and intestinal digestive enzymes