There are several plantar wart cures, but its cause, the human papillomavirus, cannot be removed from the organism; some strains don’t have symptoms and a colposcopy exam is required to explore a genital area of a patient. It is recommended to contact a health care provider for a surgery performed in the office.
Besides, one may damage healthy tissues when trying to dissolve the growth. Home treatments appear to be not that effective as a surgery. There are several plantar wart cures, but its cause, the human papillomavirus, cannot be removed from the organism; some strains don’t have symptoms and a colposcopy exam is required to explore a genital area of a patient. Whatever the case, one needs cures for planter warts
Cures for planter warts
* There is no single perfect treatment for plantar warts, since we are unable to kill the virus without killing the cells that the virus has infected.
* However, many people have noticed significant results with natural products such as Dermisil for Warts, an effective plantar wart treatment.
* Cures for planter warts also include surgery, by freezing with liquid nitrogen, or with other chemicals. A good treatment to start off with is Duofilm or Dr. Scholl’s Clear Away (40% salicylic acid plasters) available without a prescription from your pharmacy.
* The CO2 laser is the most effective method for treating warts, but it is also the most expensive method. We do have this treatment available.
* Sometimes new plantar warts will form while existing ones are being destroyed. The only thing that can be done is to let them grow large enough to be seen.
* No matter what cures for planter warts is used, plantar warts occasionally fail to disappear. They may also return weeks or months after an apparent cure. Do not become concerned if a plantar wart recurs. Make an appointment and the treatment will be repeated, or a different method will be used to destroy the plantar wart.
Some other ways as cures for planter warts
1) Mix 2 parts Castor Oil with 1 part Baking Soda and stir until a paste is formed – it should be about the same consistency as jelly or Elmer’s glue (but not sticky!).
2) Apply the paste liberally to the wart, and then cover with a band-aid. Do this at least two to three times per day. You should also try scrubbing the wart with a pumice stone every night before applying the paste. This will remove the top layer of dead skin on the wart.
3) Apply a bit of Apple cider Vinegar as it is one of the cures for planter warts to the wart with a Q-tip and then cover it with a Band-aid every night and in 1 to 2 weeks it will be gone.
4) Soak a small piece of onion in vinegar over night is one of the effective cures for planter warts.
5) In the morning put the piece of onion over the wart, and use a band-aid to hold it in place. Keep the piece of onion on your wart all day.
6) Before you go to bed, apply a fresh piece of onion that had been soaked during the day. Follow these steps for a whole week, and each day use a fresh piece of onion. If you feel you need to apply a fresh piece of onion during the day, etc, do so. It’s important to be hygienic.
Acacia is considered as valuable herb for treating various skin allergies. It regulates the histamine secretion and helps building immunity to fight against various allergens.
Some benefits are mentioned below –
* Any skin problem especially skin allergies
* As a blood purifier (hematological disorders)
It is considered to be very valuable in treating enlarged liver, spleen, and dropsy. In Ayurvedic texts, the herb is also mentioned to have fair complexion of the skin.
The herb has many uses to treat various health ailments but some of the indications are preferred for the herb as Eclipta shows excellent results treating those conditions –
* The best hair and skin care herb
* Hepatic and Splenic diseases