An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy that develops outside a woman’s uterus (womb). This happens when the fertilized egg from the ovary does not implant itself normally in the uterus.
Instead, the egg develops somewhere else in the abdomen. The products of this conception are abnormal and cannot develop into fetuses.
Causes of Ectopic pregnancy
Ectopic pregnancy is caused when a fertilized egg lodges in a fallopian tube instead of continuing its journey to the uterus, where it is supposed to implant.
– Previous tube infections (salpingitis), such as pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), chlamydia, and gonorrhea
– Previous surgery inside the abdomen, especially involving the fallopian tubes, ovaries, uterus, lower abdomen, or bowels (Local surgery to the outside of the cervix is not a risk factor.)
– Use of fertility medications at the time of conception
– Prior history of tubal pregnancy
– The use of an intrauterine device (IUD) does not increase the risk of ectopic pregnancy. However, a normal pregnancy is unlikely with an IUD in place, so if a woman becomes pregnant while using an IUD, it is more likely the pregnancy is not inside the uterus.
Below is some of the important Ectopic pregnancy symptom. These Ectopic pregnancy symptom will help you in detecting whether you are having ectopic pregnancy or not.
– Lightheadedness, dizziness, almost passing out, “falling out”
– Pale complexion, clammy-feeling skin
– Fast heartbeat (over 100 beats per minute)
– Abdominal or pelvic pain so severe that you can’t even stand up
– A missed menstrual period.
– Tender breasts.
– Increased urination.
As an ectopic pregnancy symptom, however, other symptoms develop, including:
– Abdominal or pelvic pain, usually 6 to 8 weeks after a missed period.4 Pain may get worse with movement or straining. It may occur sharply on one side at first and then spread throughout the pelvic region.
– Vaginal bleeding that may be light or heavy.
– Pain with intercourse or during a pelvic exam.
– Dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting (syncope) caused by internal bleeding.
– Signs of shock.
– Shoulder pain caused by bleeding into the abdomen under the diaphragm. The bleeding irritates the diaphragm and is experienced as shoulder pain.
Symptoms of miscarriage often are similar to symptoms experienced in early ectopic pregnancy. For more information, see the topic Miscarriage.
Amla is also known as Indian Gooseberry. It has one of the richest concentrations of natural Vitamin C of any edible plants on this planet.
– Enhances food absorption
– Enhances fertility and memory
– One of the best herbs for diabetes
Wheat Grass Pills is a is a phytonutrient, multi vitamin formula that nutritionally aids the detoxification process by cleaning and oxygenating the blood.
– Increase of hemoglobin production
– Rebuilding of the blood stream
– Helping to purify the liver
– Improving digestion