There are two basic types of pregnancy tests. Blood and Urine. They are both used to test for the presence of Human Chorionic Gonadotropic (hCG).
hCG is secreted in your urine and detected in your blood beginning at different times during pregnancy.
Blood tests are the more accurate of the two types of testing. They can not only tell you if hCG is present, but a quantitative hCG can tell you how much hCG is present. This can be helpful in dating a pregnancy, or watching the levels to observe the well-being of the pregnancy.
Early Pregnancy Test or EPT pregnancy test Kit. 99 percent Accurate at detecting the pregnancy hormone. However, some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of pregnancy hormone in their urine on the first day of the missed period or may have miscalculated the first day of their period. EPT pregnancy test is very simple.
-Can use the first day of your missed period.
-You do not have to use first morning urine.
-Analgesics, antibiotics and birth control pills will not affect the test result.
-Obtain results in only 3 minutes.
-Sealed splashguard protects results.
How to use EPT pregnancy test
1. Remove the e.p.t. Pregnancy test stick from its foil packet just prior to use.
2. Remove the purple cap to expose the absorbent tip.
3. Hold the test stick by its thumb grip. Point the absorbent tip downward.
4. Place the absorbent tip in the urine flow for just 5 seconds, or dip the absorbent tip into a clean container of urine for just 20 seconds. Keep the absorbent tip pointing downwards.
5. Place the test stick on a flat surface with the windows facing up for at least 2 minutes. (If you wish, replace the cap to cover the absorbent tip.) You may notice a light blue color moving across the windows.
If you choose to use a home urine pregnancy test, you should use the following advice to help make the test more accurate:
– If you are not using first morning urine, make sure that your urine has been in your bladder for four hours.
– Do not drink excessive amounts of fluid in an attempt to increase the volume of urine, this can dilute the urine, making hCG not as detectable.
– If you are taking any medications, including fertility drugs, read the package inserts before testing to see if your medications will affect the results.
If your pregnancy test is positive make sure that you seek prenatal care from a qualified doctor or midwife.
Wheat Grass Pills is a is a phytonutrient, multi vitamin formula that nutritionally aids the detoxification process by cleaning and oxygenating the blood. The herb is organically grown and processed with controlled heat to help maintain the natural plant enzymes.
– Increase of hemoglobin production
– Purifying the blood;
– Improving the body’s ability to heal wounds;
– Neutralizing toxins and carcinogens in the body
– Rebuilding of the blood stream
– Helping to purify the liver
– Improving digestion
– Menopause Support Liquid facilitates to meet the special nutritional needs of women during menopause period.
– Menopause Support Liquid has high absorption rate due to its liquid form.
– It features Black Cohosh shown to efficiently reduce menopausal symptoms.
– It is a proprietary combine of Squaw Vine, False Unicorn Root and Blessed Thistle.