Taking eye vitamins for floaters can help our eyes stay healthy for a longer period of time. Vitamins for the eyes can also help prevent many diseases.
Although we can obtain all the vitamins and minerals we need by eating certain foods, it is nearly impossible in the fast food controlled times to get a healthy meal with all the vitamins and minerals. That is where eye vitamins come in.
Eye sight vitamins can be bought without a prescription unless it is a high dosage for certain people who have AMD and require an extra dosage. Over the counter vitamins are usually not expensive and provide most or all of the vitamins and nutrients listed on our eye nutrition page. Normally dosages range from 1 to 4 pills a day but these will vary with the amounts of vitamins and minerals in each pill. It is also good to note that although these vitamins and minerals are good for us, a moderate amount is all we need because taking too much of them can be dangerous.
The role of eye vitamins for floaters and nutrition on overall health has been extensively researched and many researchers have concluded that a balance of nutrients has a profound effect on disease prevention and in many cases as a factor in the healing process.
Eye vitamins for floaters are no exception to that consensus. Evidence suggests that nutrition is a key factor in the general health of the eyes as well. Good nutrition may improve vision and reduce deterioration that occurs as a natural consequence of aging. Several vitamins for eye health have been identified for their potential of having a therapeutic value for the eyes.
For example, evidence suggests vitamin C can reduce the incidence of cataracts. Further vitamin C seems to reduce pressure associated with glaucoma. Some substances such as omega-3 fatty acids are identified as being a building block in vision development beginning in the womb. Further studies suggest that omega fatty acids may protect eyes from some degenerative diseases of the eyes, such as macular degeneration.
The National Eye Institutes research on AREDs, a specific dosage of certain, vitamins and minerals daily, has been found preventive against AMD. Eye vitamins for floaters have been identified that appear to improve, protect and support eye health, including these three;
· Vitamin C found in fruits and vegetables such as; oranges, strawberries, rosehip, broccoli. Appears to reduce pressure in Glaucoma, slows deterioration in macular degeneration and reduces the risk of cataracts. Antioxidant. Buy Vitamin C Supplements here
· Vitamin A is very important eye vitamins for floaters found in carrots, sweet potatoes, and liver. Deficiency is tied to blindness, and corneal ulcers. Use may reduce risk of cataracts, and night blindness. Antioxidant. Reported to improve night vision
· Vitamin E that is one of the important eye vitamins for floaters found in many nuts such as; almonds and hazelnuts. Antioxidants play a role in the reduction of risk for macular degeneration and cataracts.
Amla is also known as Indian Gooseberry. It has one of the richest concentrations of natural Vitamin C of any edible plants on this planet.
– Powerful skin and hair rejuvenator
– Restores stomach and intestinal digestive enzymes
Vitamin E is an important anti-oxidant essential for proper immune system functioning as well as healthy skin and eyes
– Vitamin E is extremely beneficial in supporting strong immune system.
– It is also helpful in protecting your heart.