Teenagers’ busy lifestyles almost inevitably lead to irregular eating habits, missing meals and bingeing on junk food. Which may cause serious dietary deficiencies and hence, good vitamins for teenagers are very important.
The fast food teenagers love to eat tends to be high in calories, fat and sodium, but low in fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Also, because adolescents receive more peer pressure than any other age group, most boys want to weigh more, and almost all girls want to weigh less.
To have good vitamins for teenagers, teenagers need to follow a balanced nutritional plan that includes vitamin and mineral supplementation. Combined with balanced meals, supplementation can provide virtually all the nutrients needed during adolescence and young adulthood, setting the stage for lifelong health.
Adolescents need plenty of vitamins and minerals during their growth spurt. good vitamins for teenagers, especially for girls, this generally occurs around 10 to 11 years of age, while for boys it occurs later, at around 12 to 13 years. Nutritional and energy needs at this time are greater than at any other time of life, except during pregnancy and breast feeding.
As an adolescent goes through physical and biochemical changes, there is an increased need for certain vitamins. The following vitamins play significant roles:
· Folic acid and vitamin B12 are needed as tissue synthesis occurs rapidly.
· As the calorie intake increases, the need for vitamin B1 (thaimin), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), and vitamin B3 (niacin) also increases.
· Vitamin B6 and vitamin D are needed in higher amounts for tissue growth and skeletal growth.
· The completed structure and function of newly formed cells relies on the presence of vitamins A, C, and E. Buy Vitamin C Supplements here
· There is a continued need for calcium, magnesium and zinc so that the bones can increase their density. Buy Calcium Supplements here
Amla is also known as Indian Gooseberry. It has one of the richest concentrations of natural Vitamin C of any edible plants on this planet.
– Powerful skin and hair rejuvenator
– Eye and liver toner
– Restores stomach and intestinal digestive enzymes
– Supports heart and lungs
– Vitamin E is extremely beneficial in supporting strong immune system.
– It is also helpful in protecting your heart.
– It helps reducing the risk of death from heart related diseases.