Women are especially prone to acne when going through puberty, during pregnancy, and even later in life as they go through menopause. Acne is something many of us do not outgrow. As you age, you may still experience an outbreak of acne on your face. What can be done? An herbal acne treatment is a good way to help rid yourself of acne the natural way.
Herbal acne treatment
· The juice of one fresh lime added to a glass of boiled whole milk (a tsp. of glycerine may be added for dry skin) is excellent as a face wash for pimples blackheads, and the like, and for cracked skin.
· Garlic Juice with 3 parts water is an excellent cleansing agent. Raw garlic applied (rubbed) on the face can make persistent pimples/acne even in adults disappear without a trace/scar with repeated applications. The external use of garlic helps to clear the skin of spots, pimples & boils. Taking 3-4 pods of raw, skinned garlic, finely cut, combined with puffed rice and swallowed with water helps to clear skin infections quickly. The raw smell of garlic can be avoided by first soaking the skinned pods for a half an hour in milk is a good Herbal acne treatment
· 1 tsp. Groundnut oil mixed with an equal amt. of lime juice may be applied daily to prevent formation of blackheads, pimples etc.( Lime juice will break the moleculecular structure of groundnut oil into amino acids so that the skin does not absorb the oil.)
· 1 tsp. Honey mixed with water is a good Herbal acne treatment and is good for all skin blemishes, and leaves the skin youthful & glowing. Honey mixed with milk, curds and ground sesame seeds in equal proportions is a sure formula for fair and lovely skin.
· Turmeric paste mixed with chana dal powder or whole wheat flour is is a good Herbal acne treatment and very effective for all minor skin blemishes. Haldi powder mixed with sugarcane juice helps to remove wrinkles & is good as an anti-ageing remedy. Haldi mixed with pineapple juice is very effective on dark circles under the eyes.
· Raw Mangoes with their leaves and skin boiled together or soaked overnight in water (in mild cases) makes an excellent astringent – is a good Herbal acne treatment good for epithelium (the tissue that covers the external surface of the body) infection.
The antibacterial, antifungal & blood purifying properties of Neem are useful in skin disorders and keeps the skin healthy
1. Useful as a tonic and astringent that promotes wound healing
2. Has detoxifying benefits that help maintain healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary systems
3. Extract possesses anti-diabetic, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties
Haemafine syrup is herbal remedy for all types of skin diseases through blood purification.
* All acute and chronic skin diseases
* Blood purification