Herbal dip is a natural product blended from botanical extracts that have been used by a number of cultures to deal with problems associated with fleas and ticks.
Herbal dip uses Orange oil, Jamaica Dogwood, Tephrosia Blend and Mullein to produce a natural mixture that is as safe as it is effective.
The heavenly alternative to potentially dangerous chemical dip products.
Herbal dip is a great, natural solution that is a powerful blend of aromatic herbal oils with lasting residual effect. It soothes irritated skin, keeps pets clean and smelling great, ensures a healthy, clean, and safe environment. It can be mixed with a shampoo or diluted with water and used as a spray. It is safe for pets of any age and may be used around the house and in sleeping areas too. You can use it on Dogs, Cats, Birds, Rabbits, Ferrets, Gerbils, Hamsters, Monkeys, Horses, and Pigs.
Ingredients of Herbal dips:
Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary Oil, Sage Oil, Cedar wood Oil, Peppermint Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Citronella Oil, Pine Needle Oil
Directions for using Herbal dips:
• Brush or comb your pet thoroughly to remove tangles, mats, and debris. Wet pet thoroughly with water and wash pet once with a mild, natural shampoo. Massage and lather pet all over. Let sit and rinse for 3 minutes, then rinse well. Combine 1 tsp of Dip with 32 oz of Natural Shampoo and shake bottle vigorously to help emulsify the oils for a consistent blend. Bathe and message pet again using the shampoo/dip blend (avoiding eyes, nose, and mouth). Let sit for 3 to 5 minutes then rinse well.
• Mix 1/2 tsp of Dip with 16 oz of water in a spray bottle. Shake well before each application and spray lightly over pet before going outdoors (avoid contact with eyes, nose, and mouth).
• Use a few drops at full strength on any material collar and create your own custom herbal collar; recharge as often as necessary.
Recommended Dosage of Herbal dips:
It depends on application style: a few sprays from the water bottle, 1 teaspoon mixed with shampoo, or a few drops onto a fabric collar.
Browse our range of products
The herb is commonly known as stonebreaker because of its strong roots that are capable to cure biliary diseases. It is beneficial in cough, asthma, urinary diseases, jaundice, malaria and enlargement of liver and spleen
Some of the prime indications for Bhumyamlaki include –
* The best hepatic supportive drug
* Biliary diseases
Terminalia chebula has been used as an astringent and is the best bowel cleanser. The herb also possesses antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
Out of all, here are some of the prime indications where it gets you best results –
* It is best mild laxative so work in cleansing the bowels
* It is best adaptogenic agent and hence best general health tonic
* It is a safe astringent agent