The Herbal Healer Academy was founded in 1988. The goal was to establish credibility in the field of natural medicine, offer quality correspondence training and do ongoing research into natural medicine.
I also have a passion to find cures for incurables! The company was started with a $50.00 investment from my kitchen table and manual typewriter and has grown into an internationally renowned company that ships natural medicine and education worldwide.
Herbal Healer Academy Inc. is a private membership organization, offering alternative natural medicine, herbs, homeopathies, tinctures, health books, videos, flower essences, essential oils, soap kits, hair analysis, private correspondence consultations, ear coning, herbal teas, soaps, shampoos, natural pet products, and more to make your life safer and healthier.
Cancer, arthritis, heart problems, diabetes, depression, Lupus, GWS, Fibromyalgia, CFS, and many other conditions have been helped, and in some cases completely healed by the sole use of natural medicine and diet modification. Natural medicine is the logical choice for healing, as it offers no harmful side effects, is reasonably priced and is easily accessible.
Herbal healer academy Inc. offers a complete series on natural medicine correspondence courses in herbology, reflexology, nutrition, acupressure, massage, basic business, anatomy & physiology, homeopathy, death and dying, chronic diseases, hypnotherapy, flower remedies and vibrational medicine. All may be done and paid for separately but will credit towards a Naturopathic certificate.
1. HERBOLOGY COURSES
· Order Individually ~ $20.00
· Lessons 2-11 ~ $175.00 ($17.50 each)
· 1/2 Set (1-11 OR 12-22)~ $192.50 ($17.50 each)
· Complete Set ~ $385.00 ($17.50 each)
2. NUTRITION & CHEMISTRY- $325.00
3. Anatomy & Physiology – $145.00
4. Reflexology – $125.00
5. Acupressure/Acupuncture – $130.00
6. Homeopathy – $275.00
7. Massage, Bodywork & The Healing Touch – $225.00
8. LIVE CD COURSE- 18 CDs – $75.00
9. Chronic Diseases, Plagues and Death & Dying – $220.00
10. Basic Business and the Practice of Naturopathy – $200.00
11. Dr. Chi’s Fingernail & Tongue Diagnosis and Chinese Medicine Course- $160.00
12. Flower Remedy Practitioner’s Course – $375.00
13. Chi LelTM Qi Gong Video, 6 tapes, 2 books – $135.00
14. Vibrational Medicine Techniques – $250.00
15. HYPNOTHERAPY PRACTITIONER- $500.00 for Entire Course.
Browse our range of Products
Amla is also known as Indian Gooseberry. It has one of the richest concentrations of natural Vitamin C of any edible plants on this planet.
– Powerful skin and hair rejuvenator
– Eye and liver toner
– Restores stomach and intestinal digestive enzymes
Tulsi has antioxidant properties, and helps boost the body’s ability to fight off damaging free radicals, which have been linked to disease and aging. It is an adaptogen that helps the body fight the effects of ongoing stress and also balances the mind, nerves and emotions.
It is known to maintain the health of the throat chest and lungs. In fact, it helps protect the entire respiratory tract.