Herbal supplements have been around forever, but only in recent years have they received the kind of attention they deserve. Although doctors have ignored the potential health benefits of herbs and herbal nutritional supplement for quite some time,
they are now starting to realize that they can in fact treat and often cure a variety of health conditions, even more effectively than prescription medications in some cases.
The first use of herbal nutritional supplement for medicinal purposes can be traced back thousands of years, with ancient peoples using the extracts of different plants to treat everything from stomach aches to depression to insomnia. Modern science has shown that many of these herbal dietary supplements can not only treat various health conditions, but also prevent illness and promote general health and well-being.
Go herbal and try natural herbal products. Herbal products were known and used by people in ancient times, practiced by medieval ones and enjoyed by the present generation. From herbal tea to herbal cosmetics, herbal nutritional supplement and edibles, all work wonders for your body. For a perfect body, good health and mind diet, exercise and nutritional supplements go hand in hand.
Mostly, herbal nutritional supplement are full of fake promises and do not bring the result you are looking for. Intake of multi-vitamin supplements can increase your body’s immune system and make you resistant towards common cold, flu seasonal fever and viral.
This does not mean that you will never catch any of these sicknesses, but the frequency will be minimized. A herbal nutritional supplement that has a good ratio of vitamin B complex, vitamin C, zinc and antioxidants will not only improve your body’s immune system but also do wonders for your overall health, hair and skin.
Many fresh foods are no longer meeting their optimal nutritional potential. In many cases they are grown in soil that has been farmed excessively and are picked before their prime so they do not over ripen during transportation to market.
· Vitamins and minerals may be lost during storage, preparation and cooking.
· The purchasing and eating of less nutritious processed foods is common for many who do not have to shop and prepare meals from ‘scratch’.
· During the busy week when we do cook, our meals may not be varied enough to offer a variety of nutrients.
· We may not change our diet when we need to with age. As we age we need different nutritional supplementation as we digest and absorb certain vitamins and minerals differently.
· Some nutrients are simply hard to obtain. For example, the Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) available in Salmon oil capsules.
· In general, there is a lack of education on nutritional health supplements, healthy food options and cooking.
In my particular case my wife was more at risk. Although, we did eat healthy meals we were not aware of the health benefits of herbal nutritional supplement. Unfortunately, we were also dealing with a lot of stress at the time. Stress plays a large role in what nutrients you are using and absorbing in addition to the fact that the ‘knot-in-her stomach’ was inhibiting her appetite. Many women are more in need of herbal nutritional supplements or natural vitamin supplements simply because they consume fewer calories than men.
Browse our Range of Products
Tinospora is a perfect health tonic as human studies established on Guduchi’s immune-boosting property showed it to be linked to enhance the function of protective cells present in the body known as macrophages.
* Immunity booster. The herb builds up immunity to remain unaffected by infections that we face daily.
* Fever and common colds
* Vitamin C is one of the most essential antioxidant that is necessary to carry out over 300 metabolic functions in the body.
* Vitamin C helps in evading the symptoms of asthma, protects against harmful effects of pollution and enhances the immune system.
* It is vital for tissue growth and repair, adrenal gland function and healthy gums.
* Very important for helping the body heals after injury and surgery.