The medicinal herbs play an important role in curing people from various ailments including stress. Stress is supposed to be a major force in repudiating the will of a person. Stress is a major backdrop, which limits the functioning of any person.
A person might be successful but may not be able to take decisions just because he may be under stress. History is also replete manifestations of past by the studies of herbs in civilization of china. Herbs have also been quoted as 16th century alchemist. Nearly three quarters of the world are dependent on herbs. Herbs act as a stimulator for healing various ailments. But it is better to go for herbal stress relief.
Stress is caused by several reasons in ones life. . no particular reason can be given to the rise of stress in ones life. The reasons which can be blamed for the rise of stress are the changes or break in relationships; family problems; job changes endless cores errands and most probably the insecurity and on the whole being alone. But it is better to go for herbal stress relief. Stress causes headaches, sleeplessness, impotence, diarrhea and increased and loss of appetite.
The conditions of stress leads to hypochondria and a condition comes where people believes as a sign of serious diseases where it makes a person believes as a as a persistent fear of being ugly. Stress even leads to anxiety disorders and panic situations. Moreover these removed and eliminated by the use of medicinal herbs. But it is better to go for herbal stress relief. Herbs can be used in various ways such as infusion -used in making tea, decocation-used in from barks, extracts as to creams and compress – cloth soaked in water based on herbal prep.
There are some feelings that often come from stress such as, tired of the things that are happening in your life, moods changes for no reason, can’t concentrate, cry over stupid things, can’t sleep, head aches, fears, have nightmares a lot, palms get sweaty, accident prone, hungry at all time, no matter how much you eat, no motivation to do anything, and loss of enthusiasm But it is better to go for herbal stress relief.
Some of the herbal stress relief
1. Blanch 5-7 rosemary leaves in a boiling cup of water, add honey, wait 3 minutes and drink.
2. Warm avocado leaves and put them on forehead.
3. Cook and eat: white rice with lily bulb, palm and tulip (add nothing more).
4. Cook 3-4 tablespoons of oatmeal to 1 cup of rice milk or soy milk, boil and stir for a minute on law temperature. Can add nuts, almonds, dried fruits, maple syrup or honey.
5. Blanch mint to make tea and drink.
6. Natural remedy for stress and depression: Stir 1 teaspoon of lavender leaves to a cup of boiling water, cool and drink 3 times daily.
Other herbal stress relief
· The leaves of holy basil act as an anti stress agent. Chew about 12 holy Basil leaves two times in a day, once in the morning and then later in the evening.
· The person suffering from stress should follow a strict regime consisting of proper balanced diet, regular exercise and adequate rest.
· The herb sage is beneficial in treating mental stress and strain. In 1 cup of boiling water, add 1 tsp of dried sage leaves. Let it cool down for a few minutes. Strain the water and add honey to it, if desired, to enhance the taste. This herbal tea serves as an excellent home remedy for stress.
· Certain nutrients are considered valuable in treating stress. These are vitamins A and B; and minerals such as calcium, potassium, and magnesium. Consume plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy veggies.
Ashwagandha, also known as “Winter Cherry,” improves the body’s ability to maintain physical effort and helps the body to tackle various types of stress. Perhaps the most famous Ayurvedic immune booster herb that is used in many tonics and formulas, Ashwagandha is a revitalizing herb that maintains proper nourishment of the tissues, particularly muscles and bones.
Ashwagandha is a unique herb with anti-stress adaptogenic action that leads to better physical fitness and helps to cope with life’s daily stress.
A combination of memory booster herbs like BRAHMI, ASHWAGANDHA, VACHA, MULATHI which guards against stress, depression and improves learning ability in a natural way.
* Improve concentration and memory
* Accelerates brain function and improves leaving ability
* Relieves mental and physical stress
* Restores co-ordination between mind and body
* Relieves tension & anxiety