The era of medical science and the tendency to see the human body as a physicochemical collection of many separate parts gives place to a new genre of biological thinking.
This seemingly new school of thought is rooted in the concept that man as a whole person with physical, spiritual and emotional aspects is inseparably unified in one living individual.
One should seek Herbal treatment for arthritis. The essence of man as an essential part of the biological and cosmic universe, subject to all the laws of nature, is being immensely recognized at present. In this aspect, the role of nutritional intake in curative and preventive medicine has become increasingly apparent. Despite these profound changes taking place in this field of medicine, conventional drug treatments at present are unable to solve the catalyst in such disorders as cardiovascular diseases, cancer, arthritis and diabetes.
Many of these diseases are generally seen as incurable but Herbal treatment for arthritis are very beneficial. Health practitioners of ancient and indigenous medicine that, in actual fact, do have alleviating effects for diseases such as arthritis, are mistakenly seen as quacks.
Some of the herbs as herbal treatment for arthritis
There are a number of herbs that work synergistically to reduce chronic joint inflammation such as arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
· Alfalfa (Medicago saliva)
· Angelica (Angelica archangelica)
· Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa)
· Celery (Apium graveolens)
· Chaparral (Larrea tridentata)
· Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
· Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius)
· Hops (Humulus lupulus)
· Mustard Plaster (Brassica alba)
· Oregano (Origanum vulgare)
· Sesame Seeds (Sesamum indicum)
· Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica)
· Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
· Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa)
· Wintergreen (Gaulteria procumbens)
· Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens)
All in all for herbal treatment for arthritis:
Here are some other herbs that are used as herbal treatment for arthritis
· Chondroitin – Helps draw fluid into cartilage, improving shock-absorbing ability.
· Ginger – Ginger is an antioxidant that acts as an inflammatory with no major side effects.
· Glucosamine sulfate – This builds cartilage with very few side effects.
· Magnets – Although magnets that are worn as jewelry or placed on bed linens have been
reported by some to be effective pain relievers, results are still preliminary; doctors claim that these magnets are not strong enough.
· MSM – This organic sulfur is used in the reduction of inflammation.
· Nettle leaf – Nettles can reduce a patient’s need for NSAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) by up to 70 percent.
· Vitamin E – This antioxidant is used primarily for arthritis.
· Vitamin B is also an effective pain reliever. It works best on the knee and can help stop degeneration that is caused by free-radical molecules, not only in the joints but in other areas of the body as well
These are merely a few examples of what an arthritis sufferer can use when seeking pain relief from natural remedies. However, due to the lack of scientific study and testing on many of these alternate treatments, there is no proof of their effectiveness.
Arthcare capsule is very useful in below mentioned conditions –
* Relieving arthritis and arthritic pain.
* Increases mobility instantly in muscles and joints
* Possesses anti-inflammatory action that can reduce the swelling and pain simultaneously
* Keeps you free from moderate to severe pain with regular use
* Nourishes Joint Cartilage
Arthcare is an anti-inflammatory herbal oil, which not only helps relieving pain but also strengthens the bone tissues. Arthcare oil also beefs up the skeletal and the neuromuscular systems, giving comfortable movements of joints and muscles with no crackling sounds. It is helpful in:
– Rheumatoid Arthritis
– Shoulder Pain
– Sports Injuries