Man sexual problem introduction -for years, men have believed that sexual dysfunction is a normal part of growing older. Fortunately, modern medicine and changing attitudes have debunked this myth.
As men and their doctors become more comfortable talking about sexual problems and new treatments are developed, there is no reason why men cannot remain sexually active well into their 70s and beyond.
Man sexual problem definition -Sexual problems in men include:
– An inability to acquire or maintain an erection satisfactory for sexual intercourse (also called impotence or erectile dysfunction [ED])
– A lack of interest in sex (diminished libido)
– Premature ejaculation
– Delayed or inhibited ejaculation
Man sexual problem causes – Impotence, also referred to as a erectile dysfunction (ED), is the term used to describe men who cannot acquire or maintain an erection during 75 percent of attempts to have sexual intercourse. Men who experience an occasional inability to have an erection and then have no problems during later sexual encounters do not have ED but still may seek out ED treatments as a means of bolstering sexual confidence.
Limited blood flow – anything that limits blood flow to the penis can cause impotence. The most common conditions that limit blood flow include cigarette smoking, diabetes mellitus, hypertension, alcoholism, drug abuse, normal male aging, and depression. In addition, many commonly prescribed medications interrupt normal male sexual function.
Man sexual problem Psychological causes -Depression, performance anxiety, and lack of focus are common causes of psychogenic impotence.
1. Depression – Loss of libido and lack of interest in sexual activity are common symptoms of depression. Impotence is, in itself, a depressing experience for any man. Many men choose to accept a decline in sexual function as a natural consequence of aging. Because of shame or embarrassment, they do not discuss this problem with their healthcare provider. This is unfortunate because it is now possible to assess the cause(s) of sexual problems, and many options are available for erectile dysfunction treatment.
2. Performance anxiety Performance anxiety may develop in men who suddenly experience one or more erectile failures during attempted intercourse. The focus of the sexual act shifts from a sensual experience to one filled with anxiety. During subsequent attempts at intercourse, the inability to acquire and maintain an erection becomes the focus of the sexual experience.
3. Lack of sensate focus -Lack of sensate focus refers to the decline in the importance of healthy sexual function for men in their middle age. Sexual intercourse, an exhilarating and thrilling preoccupation of youth, may lose some of its novelty. As a man matures, his interests and concerns expand. Other issues vie for his attention, even during sexual intercourse. If, in the midst of sexual intimacy, he finds himself preoccupied with concerns about money or business matters, his mind will drift and he will lose his sexual focus as well as his ability to concentrate on the sensual experience, both of which are needed to maintain his erection.
– Helps to raise Sexual Energy levels
– Support for Premature Ejaculation
– It helps to restore potency and Increase Libido
– Increases Confidence, Energy and Stamina
– Helps to Make more Harder erections
– Enhance the libido of men
– Treat the problem of Premature Ejaculation
– Remedy the problem of impotence or erectile dysfunction
– Provide more hardness in the penile.