Acne vulgaris (commonly called Acne) is a skin disease; caused by changes in the pilo-sebaceous units (skin structures consisting of a hair follicle and its associated sebaceous gland).
Severe acne is inflammatory, but acne can also manifest in non-inflammatory forms. Acne lesions are commonly referred to as pimples, spots, or zits.
Following are the different ways to obtain Natural cure for acne:
• Application of a pack made by boiling 50 gm of raspberry, strawberry or blackberry leaves with 1.5 liters of water for 3 minutes will give itching free and soothing skin. This is a very effective home Remedies for acne
• Mix natural yogurt and fine oatmeal to a thick paste, apply and leave to dry. Wash the face with lukewarm water and pat dry. Afterwards you can apply any antibiotic lotion depending on the skin type.
• The latest method nowadays used to obtain the Natural cure for acne is the Aloe Vera. Soaps and gels made from Aloe Vera serves a good purpose in healing the acne damaged skin.
• Cook 2-3 tea bags and mix with dried basil for 10-20 minutes. Apply this on the face and acne with a cotton ball.
• The orange peel is valuable in the treatment of acne.
Some other natural cure for acne
• Make a paste by mixing honey and cinnamon powder. Apply the paste while sleeping and wash the face next morning as this is a good natural remedy for acne.
• Unboiled milk mixed with gram flour has been proved effective for the daily wash of acne skin.
• Mix one tablespoon of groundnut oil with one tablespoon of lime juice for treating pimples and this is one of the best home remedies for acne.
• Drink Carrot/ cucumbers juice or eat carrots or cucumbers is natural cure for acne
• Dip a cotton ball in egg whites and apply on clean face, wait a few hours and wash is considered to be a natural cure for acne
• Mix and cook 2-3 tea bags with dried basil for 10-20 minutes. Then apply on face and acne with a cotton ball.
• Squeeze cucumbers and apply the juice on the acne with cotton wool pads is another natural cure for acne
• Take1 tablespoon of brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of white sugar wet a little and rub face.
The antibacterial, antifungal & blood purifying properties of Neem are useful in skin disorders and keeps the skin healthy
1. Useful as a tonic and astringent that promotes wound healing
2. Has detoxifying benefits that help maintain healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary systems
3. Extract possesses anti-diabetic, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties
Haemafine syrup is herbal remedy for all types of skin diseases through blood purification.
* All acute and chronic skin diseases
* Blood purification