Helpful herbs and vegetables as natural cure for diabetes
1. Bitter Gourd (Karela): Bitter gourd Momordica-charantia or bitter melon juice contains plant insulin and should be taken 2 ounce 2 times daily on an empty stomach.
It is found to be very effective for diabetes. Or It can be cooked as any vegetable and eaten. Or The bitter melon powder can be made by drying. Take bitter gourd powder I teaspoon daily in empty stomach.
2. Taking half a teaspoon of cinnamon a day may help prevent the onset of diabetes. Even soaking a cinnamon sticks in your tea, could also benefit non-diabetics who have blood sugar problem but are unaware of it as natural cure for diabetes.
3. 30 gram fenugreek seeds can be soaked in a glass of water at night and after 12 hours take it and grind it into a paste with the soaked water and drink it on a empty stomach. Or 2 teaspoon if powdered seeds can be taken with water or milk. Or You can add fenugreek into anything you cook.
4. Eating upto 3 grapefruits a day has also been helpful.
5. 1 tablespoon of amla (Emblica officinalis) after removing the seeds extract the juice and mix with a cup of bitter gourd juice and take daily for 2months in a empty stomach is another natural cure for diabetes.
6. Gymnema Sylvestre a traditional ayurvedic herb the leaf of which is to be taken up to 4 grams per day.
7. Indian blackberry seeds or Jamun seed powder (scientific name of Jamun is Eugenia jambolana or Syzygium cumini L and) is very good for diabetes. Take 1/4th teaspoon with 1 teasoon honey for 50 days is useful as natural cure for diabetes
8. Eating freshly crushed raw garlic 3-4 grams a day lowers blood sugar. You can wash it down with a glass of water.
9. Neem seeds daily 2 times a pinch. Taking a gram of neem leaf daily is natural cure for diabetes.
10. Bael (Aegle marmelos) : The leave of the bael tree when chewed are very useful in diabetes. Pulp of this fruit could be dried and taken in doses of 5 to 10 gms a day.
11. A pinch of pure turmeric powders mixed in amla juice (Indian goose berry) and eat daily in empty stomach.
12. Use of turmeric and gooseberry in equal quantities in powder form taken with warm water is very useful in this behalf and as natural cure for diabetes. These activate the pancreatic cells and more insulin is produced.
13. Wild jeerakam cumin seeds black colored 60 gm in 1 liter and boil a reduce it ti 1/4th liter and take half divide it into two equal parts and drink one part in the morning and one in the evening 2 times daily.
14. Grind (Bacopa monnieri )Bhrahmi and add a teaspoon of it to milk and drink.
Vitamins that help
Supplements in natural forms are more conducive to the body and natural cure for diabetes. Magnesium supplementation has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity. Vitamin C: 500 mg is recommended. Vitamin E: This vitamin is very valuable for diabetes. A daily dose of 200 i.u. of Vitamin E is recommended for a fortnight at a time. Chromium: Whole grains, seeds, mushrooms, corn oil and brewer’s yeast are relatively good sources of biologically valuable chromium. Vitamin A:. Take A dose of 15,000i.u. on alternate days. Vitamin B: Avoid large dosage of vitamin B because this vitamin interferes with the absorption of insulin by cells. Buy Vitamin E Supplements here
Things to do as natural cure for diabetes
Controlling your Weight is the best way to treat diabetes. Exercise improves the body’s response to insulin. An exercise program should be started only with the advice of a doctor to avoid unnecessary complications. Walking, light games, jogging and swimming are also good as natural cure for diabetes.
Yoga can help a lot. To relieve stress do meditation once a day for 10 to 40 minutes. Yogic asanas like Siddhasana, Vajrasana, Talasana, Yastikasana,, like Yogamudra, Hastapadasana, Paschimottanasana, Chakrasana, Ustrasana, Bhujangasana, Sarvangasana and Viparitakarani, as halasana, shalabhasana, dhanurasana, Pratipaksabhavana and shavasana will also be beneficial as natural cure for diabetes
Gymnema helps decreasing the craving for sugar and neutralizes excessive glucose that is present in the body. This property is beneficial to sufferers of diabetes as the herb is often used as anti-diabetic drug.
Uses of Gymnema
* Great sugar regulator and hence it is best as diabetic support.
* Restores appetite
Diabeta improves the peripheral utilization of glucose in the body and it will also increase the hepatic and muscle glycogen content. The product promotes beta cells repair and/or regeneration and therefore increases the C-peptide level.
* Diabetes (type II) management
* Protects eyes, kidneys and heart that are at danger in diabetic patients
* Improve overall senses that are markedly down in diabetic conditions