· Arnica should not be consumed orally (internally) as it contains substances that can cause large increases in Blood Pressure.
· Butcher’s Broom may further increase Blood Pressure in Hypertension patients.
· Hypertension patients should avoid the use of Ephedra as it can elevate systolic and diastolic Blood Pressure (due to the Ephedrine content of Ephedra).
· Licorice (root) further increases Blood Pressure in Hypertension patients (primarily due to the Glycyrrhizin content of Licorice).
· Mistletoe can cause Hypertension in some people.
· Nettle further increases Blood Pressure in Hypertension patients.
· Hypertension patients are generally advised not to consume Schizandra.
Other famous ways to have a natural cure for high blood pressure
1. Drink daily: A cup of green tea mixed with blanched corncob hairs.
2. Drink celery leaves tea everyday.
3. Natural cure for high blood pressure: slice a raw beet and squeeze fresh lemon juice over it, refrigerate overnight and eat one slice per day.
4. Eat chopped chives in your salad.
5. Eat cooked rice> daily.
6. Natural cure for high blood pressure: Blanch dill leaves and drink.
7. Eat 2 fresh garlic cloves every day.
8. Boil parsley, cool and drink 2-3 times a day.
9. As natural cure for high blood pressure eat Hilba (Yemenite herb).
10. Blanch 2gm of passion fruit to 1/4 cup of water and drink.
11. Herbal remedy for high blood pressure: blanch parsley and drink several times a day.
12. Blanch 1-2 Ruta leaves to 1 cup of boiling water. Wait 5-10 minutes and drink. Repeat 3 times daily (don’t use if you’re pregnant).
13. Stir two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink to reduce blood pressure.
14. Natural cure for high blood pressure is add grind olive leaves into a cup of tea and drink. Can also mix chopped olive leaves with meal
– It helps to balance / decrease “Vata” dosha and prevent heart attacks, congestive heart failure & heart palpitations.
– It helps to strengthen the heart muscles, improve poor blood circulation and increase red blood cell count.
– Helps to decrease peripheral vascular resistance, and regulates healthy cholesterol levels.
Arjuna is the best herb that helps maintaining healthy heart and it also helps in relieving mental stress and nervousness.
* Lowers beta-lipoprotein lipids and the recovery of HDL components in hyperlipidemia
* Promotes effective cardiac functioning by regulating blood pressure and cholesterol
* Relieves hypertension