Some of the most common natural cures for asthma include:
* Fish oil products – used as anti-inflammatory. These may be taken in liquid or capsule form. Be careful if you have any known food allergies, as fish oil may cause significant and severe reactions.
* Magnesium supplements – magnesium works as natural cures for asthma with the muscles in the body to increase relaxation and prevent tightening of the muscles around the air passageways.
* Antioxidants – these may include green tea supplements, Vitamin E and selenium and other products that are designed to minimize the free radicals in the human system. Free radicals are often the cause of colds, coughs and other respiratory problems that can increase the irritation of the respiratory system. Buy Vitamin E Supplements here
* Chamomile, rosemary, spearmint, thyme and cloves contain many antioxidants and also work as natural cures for asthma to increase the relaxation of muscles, as well as induce sleep. Some mixtures of the various herbs are available in health food stores in the forms of teas or powders and capsules.
* Ginseng and licorice, among other herbs, are often used as natural cures for asthma in Asia as a treatment for asthma and may be found at health food stores. Generally these treatments work most effectively when taken consistently and for long periods of time.
Another natural cures for asthma
One of the approaches to natural cures for asthma that has been embraced is chiropractic work. Patients report a greater overall feeling of well-being after visiting with a chiropractor. Chiropractic manipulation works to align the spinal column thus removing pressure from the nervous system. Because our central nervous system is all connected along the spine, we can be enormously benefited by having adjustments.
Another approach to natural cures for asthma is acupuncture whereby sterilized needles are placed – painlessly – in strategic areas of the body to correct internal imbalances. Additionally, many in search of a natural cure for asthma have found that certain types of exercise – most specifically yoga – have relieved their asthma symptoms.
Vitamin B12 – Taking a pill of Vitamin B12 will help alleviate your asthma quickly this is one of the easiest natural cures for asthma as it’s really about battling the deficiency of the vitamin in your body. Though this may not work for everyone, many people find relief within a few days of starting to take a supplementary pill of Vitamin B12. This will also help you become more energetic and mentally alert over the day.
Apple Cider Vinegar – This is one of the most popular and effective natural cures for asthma. Just one tablespoon diluted in water after your meal, or at bed-time (or both) will start getting rid of the asthma. Many people have reported relief the very first day they start taking this. However, make sure that you dilute it quite a bit, as this is also one of the strongest tasting and smelling of the natural cures for asthma. Other than just being one of the best natural cures for asthma, ACV will also help battle acid reflux, acne and allergies.
Tulsi has antioxidant properties, and helps boost the body’s ability to fight off damaging free radicals, which have been linked to disease and aging.
It is an adaptogen that helps the body fight the effects of ongoing stress and also balances the mind, nerves and emotions.
It is known to maintain the health of the throat chest and lungs. In fact, it helps protect the entire respiratory tract.
Gkof Syrup has found to be a good expectorant in chronic cough for treating:
* Chronic Bronchitis
* Whooping Cough
* Sore Throat
* Bronchial Asthma
* Upper and Lower Respiratory Tract Infection