Pinworms are small white worms about a quarter of an inch in length. It is also limited to rural areas like other intestinal infections. Children are the most affected but adults may also suffer from this disease.
The adult worms live in the upper part of the colon, feeding on the intestinal contents. Mature female worms store eggs in there body and then migrate out through the colon and rectum to the skin where they lay eggs. These eggs bring on intense itching, causing the patient to scratch in the area around the rectum so that many of the eggs are picked up by the fingers under the nails.
From there they are transferred to the mouth and are swallowed. They hatch in the stomach and then migrate down to the lower bowel and in this way the cycle continues.
Some people have slight infections of pinworms without any noticeable symptoms. But others complain of severe itching around the anal areas, a poor appetite, and loss of weight, bedwetting, sleeplessness, and irritability, grinding of teeth, nausea, and vomiting and even appendicitis in some cases. Pinworms sometimes migrate into the vagina and cause intense itching and inflammation of the female genital tract.
Following are the different ways to obtain Natural cures for pinworms:
• The first step in getting rid of pinworms is getting tested for pinworms. There are two types of tests for pinworm infections: you either get the butt paddle, which is then examined under a microscope, or you get the butt tape, which is then examined under a microscope. But, this is important, because you shouldn’t go on trying treating pinworms if you don’t have them. A positive test is your first step to getting rid of pinworms. If you test negative you may just be suffering from hemorrhoids, which are probably more painful and itchy.
• Use one garlic clove, smear with Vaseline and apply (into the buttocks)to kill the worms.
• Eat 1-2 garlic cloves.
• Grind lupine seeds and eat them is one of the best Natural cures for pinworms.
• Don’t eat sugar it will make the situation worse.
• Mix 60gm of grind pumpkin seeds (with the peel) with honey and water. Eat the mixture In 3 portions every 2 hours is one of the best Natural cures for pinworms
Triphala, a cornerstone of ayurvedic medicine, is a composite herbal preparation containing equal proportions of the fruits of three myrobalans, Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia bellirica.
– Triphala corrects constipation, cleanses and tonify the gastro intestinal tract
– Detoxifies the whole body and improves digestion and assimilation
– Triphala reduces high blood pressure and hypertension and improves blood circulation
Terminalia chebula is used to treat many conditions like digestive disorders, irregular fevers, flatulence, constipation. It is the best bowel cleanser and can be helpful emptying the stomach in a safer way.
* It is best mild laxative so work in cleansing the bowels
* It is best adaptogenic agent and hence best general health tonic
* It is a safe astringent agent