The words you say to a new mom or dad can make an impact. The right words are taken to heart and remembered forever. For some people, finding what to say comes easy. They are able to speak from their heart. For others, it is easier to find a quote that helps express the way they feel.
Below are some serious new baby saying
1. “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” ~Carl Sandburg
2. “When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. And now when every new baby is born its first laugh becomes a fairy. So there ought to be.” ~James Matthew Barrie
3. “Adoption is when a child grew in its mommy’s heart instead of her tummy.” ~Author Unknown
4. “Always kiss your children goodnight – even if they’re already asleep.” ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
5. “Babies are always more trouble than you thought — and more wonderful.” ~Charles Osgood
6. “A baby is born with a need to be loved — and never outgrows it.” ~Clark
7. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” ~Rajneesh
Fun new Baby Sayings
1. A lite-hearted saying can sum up what parenting is really like:
2. “A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother.” ~Mark Twain
3. “Watching a baby being born is a little like watching a wet St. Bernard coming in through the cat door.” ~Jeff Foxworthy
4. “Spread the diaper in the position of the diamond with you at bat. Then fold second base down to home and set the baby on the pitcher’s mound. Put first base and third together, bring up home plate and pin the three together. Of course, in case of rain, you gotta call the game and start all over again.” ~Jimmy Piersal, on how to diaper a baby, 1968
Birth Control new Baby Sayings
1. Here are some new baby sayings that can be used lightly or in fun:
2. “A crying baby is the best form of birth control.” ~Carole Tabron
3. “Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.” ~John Wilmot
4. “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.” ~Leo J. Burke
Our Range of Products for women
Asparagus is said to be one of the most helpful herbs for women. This is because it helps in balancing the female hormonal system. The main herbal agent for rejuvenation for women, Asparagus nourishes and cleanses the blood as well as the entire female reproductive track and its organs.
Asparagus is also a great source of plant-derived estrogens, making Shatavari a healthy choice for women who are nursing as well as menopausal and post-menopausal women.