We’ve learned that leg cramps can be caused by a variety of nutritional deficiencies. For example, magnesium, potassium, vitamin E, calcium or protein. Are you eating lots of greens? (And we don’t mean having two olives in your martini.)
Remedies for leg cramps in your feet tip 1 – If you are in bed when you get a leg cramp, stretch your leg straight out and bend the toes back toward your head. Hold in this position for 30 seconds, relax, and repeat until the cramp is gone. This will stretch out your calf muscle. You may also do this standing up – push your heel onto the floor and bend your toes upward. This forces the calf muscle to lengthen.
Remedies for cramps in your feet Tip 2 – Hold your leg in one position and “draw” a circle with your foot to limber your ankle muscles.
Remedies for cramps in your feet tip 3 – Hot showers. Take a hot shower or a warm bath. Let the hot water flow longer over the cramped areas. Make sure the water temperature is as hot as you can bear, as this helps to relax the muscles.
Remedies for cramps in your feet tip 4 – Stand about a meter away from the wall, with your feet facing it. Keep your heels flat and your legs straight. Lean into the wall, supporting yourself with your hands. Hold on for 10 seconds and repeat several times.
Remedies for cramps in your feet tip 5 – Make a cup of hot tea with some lemon juice and a teaspoon of whiskey. My mom used to make it for me when I was a teenager and it worked great!!!
Tip 6 – Muscular cramps that tend to occur at night may often be relieved within 20 minutes by taking this combination-1 tablespoon of calcium lactate, 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of honey in half a glass of warm water.
* Calcium Liquid helps in building strong bones and teeth.
* Calcium Liquid is of superior quality, cost efficient liquid formula.
* It has the superior absorption.
* It helps in supporting healthy heart, nerves and muscles.
* It provides calcium (Ca) in extremely bio-available forms.
* It also includes Boron for building bone density.
* Daily Multiple Liquid is in the liquid form for easy absorption in the body.
* It is loaded with all the vital vitamins and minerals.
* It is a complete trace mineral profile.
* It also provides significant amino acids and enzymes.
* It is made with high quality Aloe Vera.
* It is also loaded with Eleuthero for an energetic punch.