Depression (also called major depressive disorder, severe depression disorder or unipolar depression) is a psychiatric disorder, characterized by a pervasive low mood, loss of interest in usual activities and diminished ability to experience pleasure.
Following are the different ways of Treatments for depression:
• Eat: Nuts, cheese and a spoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
• Eat at least 5 bananas a day, Reduce to one in time.
• Eat a lot of pumpkin seeds.
• Make a wine drink as natural remedy.
• Grind Valerian root, add some carnation, grated orange peel and some rosemary.
• Put everything in a white dry bottle of wine.
• Leave in shade for 28 days.
Some time tested and trusted treatments for depression
Drink 3 times a day. Blanch 5-7 rosemary leaves in a boiling cup of water, add honey, wait 3 minutes and drink. Warm avocado leaves and put them on forehead. Cook and eat: white rice with lily bulb, palm and tulip (add nothing more). Cook 3-4 tablespoons of oatmeal to 1 cup of rice milk or soymilk, boil and stir for a minute on law temperature.
One can also add nuts, almonds, dried fruits, maple syrup or honey. Blanch mint to make tea and drink. Make a fine mixture of 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg powder and 1 tablespoon of freshly extracted amla juice. Take this mixture 3 times in a day. This is one of the Treatments for depression
Some other effective treatments for depression
· Licorice tea is helpful depression treatment. No more than three cups of tea should be used per day of licorice tea. This remedy is very useful and one of the Treatments for depression
· An Apple eaten with milk and honey is very good to uplift a mood. Treatments for depression
· The root of asparagus is useful in the treatment of depression. One or two grams of the powder of the dry root of asparagus can be taken once daily. This is one of the Treatments for depression
· Various yogic asanas such as halasana, paschimottanasana, sarvangasana, shavasana, shalabhasana, vakrasana, bhujangasana and pranayamas like kapalbhati, bhastrika are highly beneficial and are the Treatments for depression.
Powder the seeds of 2 green cardamoms. Add to 1 cup of boiling water, add sugar and drink this tea twice a day. This is one of the treatments for depression.
A combination of memory booster herbs like BRAHMI, ASHWAGANDHA, VACHA, MULATHI which guards against stress, depression and improves learning ability in a natural way.
* Improve concentration and memory
* Accelerates brain function and improves leaving ability
* Relieves mental and physical stress
* Restores co-ordination between mind and body
* Relieves tension & anxiety
Brahmi (Bacopa) carries properties that improve mental functions by a modulation of the cholinergic and GABAergic neurotransmission. Brahmi works scientifically as it restores the frontal cortical muscarinic and cholinergic receptor activities and hence it will improve the mental quotient, memory span, concentration ability and stress threshold.