Are you pregnant? Let’s find out by checking out what are the Very early pregnancy signs
And whether this is your first or fourth baby, the early signs of pregnancy remain the same. However, each pregnancy experience is different.
You may have half of the very early signs of pregnancy with your first baby and several other slightly different symptoms with each consecutive pregnancy.
Very Early Pregnancy Signs
1. Breast Changes – This is often the first sign of pregnancy. Hormones immediately begin preparing your body for breastfeeding. As early as a week after conception the area around nipples becomes darker and breasts feel swollen and more sensitive.
2. Missed Menstrual Period – Missing a period is an obvious sign of pregnancy. But there are also other reasons for a missed period, such as stress, dieting or medicine. If your cycle is very regular, missing a period can be an early sign of pregnancy.
3. Spotting – Light bleeding may appear 8 to 14 days after conception. The fertilized egg implants itself in the uterine lining causing pink or brownish spotting. Many women mistake this for a menstrual period, when they’re actually pregnant.
4. Cramping – Cramps similar to those experienced around menstruation are sometimes a very early sign of pregnancy. The uterus walls can contract as a result of any kind of physical activity.
5. Nausea – Feeling nauseated and sometimes even vomiting is called “morning sickness,” but it can happen any time day or night. While nausea is common between weeks four and eight in about half of all pregnancies, some women experience symptoms as early as a week or two after conception.
6. Tiredness – During early pregnancy your body is going through major hormonal changes. Your heart pumps harder and blood flows faster to bring nutrients to the baby. Exhaustion and fatigue are understandable and usually go away as your body adjusts.
7. Frequent Urination – Many women experience more frequent urination as early as a week or two after conception. The most intense need to urinate typically takes place in the first and third trimesters of pregnancy.
8. Dizziness – Blood sugar is the primary source of food for a growing fetus, so it tends to drop more quickly than usual. Skipping meals or going too long without eating can make you feel dizzy, lightheaded or even faint from low blood sugar.
9. Mood Swings – You’re not crazy, it’s just hormones. Mood swings are common, even in early pregnancy. This can include irritability and crying for no apparent reason.
10. Increased body temperature –Your basal body temperature (BBT), taken first thing in the morning, is higher when you ovulate and during pregnancy. So, it’s a good early indicator of pregnancy when your BBT remains high.
11. Constipation – Pregnancy hormones slow down digestion and bowel function to insure maximum nutrient absorption
Browse our Range of products:
REGUNOVA Plus is a powerful non-hormonal herbal product which tones up female generative organs and promotes regular menstruation. It also restores pH of the vaginal secretions, decreasing the chances of further infections. Helpful in:
* Irregular Menstruation
* Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
* Primary Amenorrhoea
* Secondary Amenorrhoea
Wheat Grass Pills is a is a phytonutrient, multi vitamin formula that nutritionally aids the detoxification process by cleaning and oxygenating the blood.
– Increase of hemoglobin production
– Rebuilding of the blood stream
– Helping to purify the liver
– Improving digestion