Good nutrition is very important for your healthy hair growth, just as it’s essential to overall good health. Although your body needs a variety of vitamins and minerals to maintain proper body functions, there are several that are specific to hair growth and health.
Here, vitamins for healthy hair play important role.
If you want healthier hair then you need hair vitamins. Your locks grow from the root. The hair vitamin is the strongest method to grow and strengthen hair, no matter what are the causes of the problems. All problems result in low nutrition to the root and hence, vitamins for hair are essential here.
The vitamins for healthy hair are not just for hair loss but also for the following Hair breakage
· Growing out hair
· Extreme nutrition
· Prevention of problems
· Reverse hair aging
Here is the list of vitamins for healthy hair
· Vitamin A – Antioxidant that helps produce healthy sebum in the scalp. Food sources: Fish liver oil, meat, milk, cheese, eggs, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, apricots and peaches. Daily Dose: 5,000 IU. Warnings: More than 25,000 IU daily is toxic and can cause hair loss and other serious health problems.
· Vitamin C – Antioxidant that helps maintain skin & hair health. Food sources: Citrus fruits, strawberries, kiwi, cantaloupe, pineapple, tomatoes, green peppers, potatoes and dark green vegetables. Daily Dose: 60 mg. Buy Vitamin C Supplements here
· Vitamin E – This is one of the best vitamins for healthy hair. This is antioxidant that enhances scalp circulation. Food sources: Cold-pressed vegetable oils, wheat germ oil, soybeans, raw seeds and nuts, dried beans, and leafy green vegetables. Daily dose: Up to 400 IU. Warnings: Can raise blood pressure and reduce blood clotting. People taking high blood pressure medication or anticoagulants should check with their doctors before taking Vitamin E supplements.
· Biotin – Helps produce keratin, may prevent graying and hair loss. Food sources: Brewer’s yeast, whole grains, egg yolks, liver, rice and milk. Daily dose: 150-300 mcg.
· Inositol – Keeps hair follicles healthy at the cellular level. Food sources: Whole grains, brewer’s yeast, liver and citrus fruits. Daily Dose: Up to 600 mg.
· Niacin (Vitamin B3) – This is another one of the good vitamins for healthy hair that promotes scalp circulation. Food sources: Brewer’s yeast, wheat germ, fish, chicken, turkey and meat. Daily dose: 15 mg. Warnings: Taking more than 25 mg a day can result in “niacin flush” – a temporary heat sensation due to blood cell dialiation.
· Vitamin B6 – Prevents hair loss, helps create melanin, which gives hair its color. Food sources: Brewer’s yeast, liver, whole grain cereals, vegetables, organ meats and egg yolk. Daily dose: 1.6 mg. Warnings: High doses can cause numbness in hands and feet.
· Vitamin B12 – Prevents hair loss. Food sources: Chicken, fish, eggs and milk. Daily dose: 2 mg.
ZYX Hair Cream is a breakthrough for curing various hair problems including dandruff, premature graying and hair fall. The nine herbs used in the product deeply penetrate into the hair roots and solves problems like dandruff, hair loss, graying hair etc. ZYX Hair Cream nourishes the scalp and thickens the hairs by tightening the hair roots or follicles that are loosen and because of which there is a hair fall.
Daily usage helps the cream to penetrate deeply offering maximum benefits.
The Eclipta is also used as powerful hair tonic. Internal intake of the extract along with the oil made of Bhringraja help curing premature graying of the hair, balding, makes the hair thicker and darker.
Eclipta shows excellent results treating those conditions –
* The best hair and skin care herb
* Hepatic and Splenic diseases
* Gastrointestinal problems