what kinds of vitamins for nails are good?
Your nails are a reflection of your general health so it is important to work on improving your health. The fist place to start is to remove as many toxins from your body as you can.
The build up of toxins in your system will lead to many diseases including those of the circulatory, immune, digestive and liver and hormones. These will all contribute to poor nails here we will talk about vitamins for nails
The condition of your nails, point out the general condition of your health. Problems such as deformed nails are a sign of nutritional deficiency. Other common nail problems include weak and splitting nails, fungal infections and in-growing nails. So, it is very important to take the required nutrients. Vitamins play a vital role in the growth of your nails. If you want your nails to grow faster, vitamins for nails are the must. One should also make sure that your diet is rich in Vitamins A, B-Complex, C, D, E, iron, calcium, zinc, sulfur, and the vital fatty acids. Buy Vitamin E Supplements here
Vitamins for nails
· Vitamin A is necessary for nail growth and to assist in the repair of the nail bed.
· Vitamin B2 promotes healthy nails and is needed for the nails to be formed.
· Vitamin C boosts overall health and is involved making the protein component of nails. Buy Vitamin C Supplements here
Deficiencies of vitamin C are associated with deformed nails.
· Biotin strengthens keratin (the protein from which nails are formed).
· Calcium helps to make nails strong.
· Iodine improves nail condition.
· Iron deficiencies can cause nail to be brittle, pale and have ridges.
· Magnesium is necessary for repair and maintenance of the nail bed and therefore nail health. It also helps calcium do its job.
· Zinc is necessary for healing and is crucial for nail growth.
Amla is also known as Indian Gooseberry. It has one of the richest concentrations of natural Vitamin C of any edible plants on this planet.
– Powerful skin and hair rejuvenator
– Eye and liver toner
– Restores stomach and intestinal digestive enzymes
* Hair, Skin & Nails Liquid takes care of internal nutritional support needs for healthy hair, skin and nails.
* It also includes Horsetail to take care of acne and brittle hair and nails.
* It also has essential Fatty Acids blend to guard against scaly skin, cracked fingernails and dry hair.
* MSM helps soften, renew and strengthen the skin.
* The proprietary blend of kelp, collagen and borage oil.
* For best results continue the use for 6 to 8 weeks.