Checkout these points to understand vitamins for skin.
1. Lack of vitamins can make skin lifeless, blotchy and dull.
2. A number of studies reveal that certain vitamins and minerals, when taken internally, can positively influence skin appearance, beauty, and a woman’s overall health.
3. Researches have shown a strong relationship between nutritional intake and skin health.
4. Getting your vitamins for the day, i.e. taking a multi-vitamin or eating fruits and vegetables rich in all the nutrients is necessary for good health.
5. The number of skin care products containing vitamins has more than tripled since 1991.
6. Most people are deficient in vitamins, minerals and herbs that are important for your body to function properly.
You need to understand what vitamins work for what skin conditions and choose skin care products accordingly
Vitamins for skin
VITAMIN B-2 OR RIBOFLAVIN
· This vitamin is necessary for proper skin balance. Too little of it causes the face to be oily.
· This vitamin aids in healing cracks and sores of the mouth and lips. Even doctors quite frequently prescribe vitamin B-2 for their patients who appear in their office with this painful condition.
· This vitamin helps to treat dermatitis as well as a vast array of other skin eruptions and rashes.
· This popular B vitamin is important in the maintenance of healthy skin.
· Successfully treats canker sores.
· Treats painful, burning feet.
· Keeps skin healthy and strong by assisting in cell building.
· This is sometimes prescribed when skin is dull and the pallor is gray.
· This is an extremely important vitamin that aids in wound healing. If you have a cut or a sore, try adding extra vitamin C to your diet.
· Sufficient vitamin C helps prevent broken capillaries and excessive bruising.
· Prevents and helps in dry skin treatments.
· Slows down cellular aging.
· May prevent skin damage caused by excessive sun exposure.
· Though not scientifically proven, some women claim it helps diminish stretch marks.
· Treats nipples that are sore and cracked from nursing a baby. Simply break open a vitamin E capsule and apply a small amount topically to the painful area.
– Powerful skin and hair rejuvenator
– Eye and liver toner
– Restores stomach and intestinal digestive enzymes
– Supports heart and lungs
– Vitamin E is extremely beneficial in supporting strong immune system.
– It is also helpful in protecting your heart.
– It helps reducing the risk of death from heart related diseases.