Hair vitamins can do more to promote healthy hair growth than any shampoo or conditioner. Your diet profoundly affects the health of not only internal systems and organs, but external ones including the hair, skin, and fingernails.
Hair vitamins can be helpful in addressing a variety of hair concerns from hair that grows too slowly to hair that is thinning. Vitamins for your hair are designed for the fastest hair growth possible.
The idea of a vitamin for hair may sound strange at first, but the fact is hair vitamins can do more to promote healthy hair growth than any shampoo or conditioner. Your diet profoundly affects the health of not only internal systems and organs, but external ones including the hair, skin, and fingernails. Vitamins for your hair can be helpful in addressing a variety of hair concerns from hair that grows too slowly to hair that is thinning.
Vitamins for your hair
· Vitamin A – Antioxidant that helps produce healthy sebum in the scalp. Food sources: Fish liver oil, meat, milk, cheese, eggs, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, apricots and peaches. Daily Dose: 5,000 IU. Warnings: More than 25,000 IU daily is toxic and can cause hair loss and other serious health problems.
· Vitamin C – Antioxidant that helps maintain skin & hair health. Food sources: Citrus fruits, strawberries, kiwi, cantaloupe, pineapple, tomatoes, green peppers, potatoes and dark green vegetables. Daily Dose: 60 mg. Buy Vitamin C Supplements
· Vitamin E – This is one of the important Vitamins for your hair and Antioxidant that enhances scalp circulation. Food sources: Cold-pressed vegetable oils, wheat germ oil, soybeans, raw seeds and nuts, dried beans, and leafy green vegetables. Daily dose: Up to 400 IU. Warnings: Can raise blood pressure and reduce blood clotting. People taking high blood pressure medication or anticoagulants should check with their doctors before taking Vitamin E supplements.
· Biotin – Helps produce keratin, may prevent graying and hair loss. Food sources: Brewer’s yeast, whole grains, egg yolks, liver, rice and milk. Daily dose: 150-300 mcg.
· Inositol – Keeps hair follicles healthy at the cellular level. Food sources: Whole grains, brewer’s yeast, liver and citrus fruits. Daily Dose: Up to 600 mg.
· Niacin (Vitamin B3) – This is another great Vitamins for your hair that Promotes scalp circulation. Food sources: Brewer’s yeast, wheat germ, fish, chicken, turkey and meat. Daily dose: 15 mg. Warnings: Taking more than 25 mg a day can result in “niacin flush” – a temporary heat sensation due to blood cell dilatation.
· Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – Prevents graying and hair loss. Food sources: Whole grain cereals, brewer’s yeast, organ meats and egg yolks. Daily dose: 4-7 mg.
· Vitamin B6 – Prevents hair loss, helps create melanin, which gives hair its color. Food sources: Brewer’s yeast, liver, whole grain cereals, vegetables, organ meats and egg yolk. Daily dose: 1.6 mg. Warnings: High doses can cause numbness in hands and feet.
· Vitamin B12 – Experts say that this is one of the important Vitamins for your hair that prevents hair loss. Food sources: Chicken, fish, eggs and milk. Daily dose: 2 mg.
ZYX Hair Cream is a breakthrough for curing various hair problems including dandruff, premature graying and hair fall. The nine herbs used in the product deeply penetrate into the hair roots and solves problems like dandruff, hair loss, graying hair etc. ZYX Hair Cream nourishes the scalp and thickens the hairs by tightening the hair roots or follicles that are loosen and because of which there is a hair fall.
Daily usage helps the cream to penetrate deeply offering maximum benefits.
The Eclipta is also used as powerful hair tonic. Internal intake of the extract along with the oil made of Bhringraja help curing premature graying of the hair, balding, makes the hair thicker and darker.
Eclipta shows excellent results treating those conditions –
* The best hair and skin care herb
* Hepatic and Splenic diseases