The role of nutrition on overall health has been extensively researched and many researchers have concluded that a balance of nutrients has a profound effect on disease prevention and in many cases as a factor in the healing process.
if you think what vitamins to take for eye health, then, it is important to know that vitamins for the eyes are no exception to that consensus. Evidence suggests that nutrition is a key factor in the general health of the eyes as well. Good nutrition may improve vision and reduce deterioration that occurs as a natural consequence of aging. Several vitamins for eye health have been identified for their potential of having a therapeutic value for the eyes.
For example, evidence suggests vitamin C can reduce the incidence of cataracts. Further vitamin C seems to reduce pressure associated with glaucoma. Before knowing what vitamins to take for eye health, learn that some substances such as omega-3 fatty acids are identified as being a building block in vision development beginning in the womb. Further studies suggest that omega fatty acids may protect eyes from some degenerative diseases of the eyes, such as macular degeneration. Buy Vitamin C Supplements here
What vitamins to take for eye health
Vitamins have been identified that appear to improve, protect and support healthy eyes, including these three;
· Vitamin C found in fruits and vegetables such as; oranges, strawberries, rosehip, broccoli. Appears to reduce pressure in Glaucoma, slows deterioration in macular degeneration and reduces the risk of cataracts. Antioxidant.
· Vitamin A found in carrots, sweet potatoes, and liver. Deficiency is tied to blindness, and corneal ulcers. Use may reduce risk of cataracts, and night blindness. Antioxidant. Reported to improve night vision
· Vitamin E found in many nuts such as; almonds and hazelnuts. Antioxidants play a role in the reduction of risk for macular degeneration and cataracts.
Amla is also known as Indian Gooseberry. It has one of the richest concentrations of natural Vitamin C of any edible plants on this planet.
– Powerful skin and hair rejuvenator
– Eye and liver toner
– Supports heart and lungs
Vitamin E is an important anti-oxidant essential for proper immune system functioning as well as healthy skin and eyes
– Vitamin E is extremely beneficial in supporting strong immune system.
– It is also helpful in protecting your heart.
– It helps reducing the risk of death from heart related diseases.